Mozilla Project Weekly Status: November 23, 2009
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 by El Guru in 3 (Shredder), Firefox, Fx 3.0, Fx 3.5, Fx 3.6, Fx 3.7, Mozilla News, Thunderbird
- Namoroka (Firefox 3.6) there are still over 80 blockers left to be fixed for Firefox 3.6
- many are fixed on other branches and need to be moved over
- some seem to be tracking bugs for stability issues, and may not block
- there are still several code blockers awaiting patches or review which should be the highest priority for everyone in advance of the long weekend
- Firefox 3.7
- Gecko 1.9.2
- Wrapping up remaining 37 blockers for 1.9.2. Watching and fixing regressions & crashes based on beta feedback.
- News from the CrashKill front:
- In last week’s discussion we talked about how to compare releases. We’re still refining it, but it’s a good starting point.
- Reminder: We now have the ability to block specific DLLs from loading. For the list of DLLs we intend to block, see bug 525103.
- Team blocker numbers:
- Layout: 3
- Content: 6
- GFX: 1
- JS: 14
- TBird 3.0RC1 (Shredder)
- 3.0RC1 build 3 available
- please help us test and file bugs
- autoconfiguration of new accounts at various providers needs special testing
- we hope to label and announce as RC1 in the next small number of days
Complete Meeting Notes