Mozilla has pushed out Beta 2 for Firefox 3.6 on November 10th. This update contains over 190 fixes from the last Firefox 3.6 beta, containing many improvements for web developers, Add-on developers, and users. The Mozilla community appreciates your feedback and assistance in testing this preview of the next version of Firefox. Your beta software will update itself periodically, and eventually will be updated to the final release itself.
The Beta of Firefox 3.6 / Gecko 1.9.2 introduces several new features for users to evaluate:
- (New in this update) A mechanism to prevent incompatible software from crashing Firefox.
- Users can now change their browser’s appearance with a single click, with built in support for Personas.
- Firefox 3.6 will alert users about out of date plugins to keep them safe.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
- Support for the WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS, DOM and HTML5 web technologies.
Users may either update via Help >> Check for Updates or downloading via the source link below.
Source: Mozilla Developers News