- New blog post on Bandwagon last week
- New Category Landing page design
- Add-ons newsletter sent out
- Compatibility Update
- 81.2% compatible with some flavor of Fx3.1
- 60% compatible with Fx3.1b3 and newer, will continue with individual outreach to understand why there’s still a gap between compatibility with latest and 3.1.* compatibility
- Firefox 3.0.8
- Code froze a few hours late
- QA is currently verifying bugs
- On track for mid-April release
- Firefox 3.0.9
- Schedule forthcoming this week
- Should have a good list of blockers later today
- Will send email to blocker owners about targeted code freeze date
- Fx 3.5b43 (Shiretoko) – Status: Pending Code Freeze
- 11 blockers left, only 1 of which is complicated, several are just waiting to land
- some possible UI opportunistic updates for Beta 4
- this will be the first release with the new version number
- current schedule:
- string freeze was Thursday at 11:59pm PDT
- code freeze Monday April 6th
- release week of April 13th
- Firefox 3.5 Beta 3
- really solid, starting to gather feedback (seems positive)
- already > 400,000 users
- Reversioning to 3.5
- we have reversioned!
- any problems, please file bugs and cc Sam Sidler (:ss)
- Gecko 1.9.1
- Beta 4 progress: Down to 33 JS blockers per below. Note that several of these are actually fixed and are in the process of being marked as so.
- Other areas are looking pretty good to wrap up blockers soon:
- 9 final blocker bugs left in content. (14 last time)
- 1 GFX final blockers. (Last week: 3)
- 7 Layout final blockers. (Last week: 7)
- 3 SVG final blockers.
- JS with 33 blockers. (Last week: 40)
- Triage needed. 27 noms are in the queue right now.
- For weekly engineering meeting notes and other info see the Platform page.
- 76 total 1.9.1 blockers (last week: 86).
- Thunderbird 220.127.116.11
- Shipped last week
- Pages on mozillamessaging.com
- TBird 3.0b3 (Shredder) – Status: In Progress
- Tb 3.0b3 schedule is up; minor modifications in the next day or two are expected.
- As an experimental attempt to reduce crash landings/feature misses at the end of the cycle, we’ve broken the remaining time up into 5 weekly milestones.