- 5.0.3 code freeze 3/8
- Link sharing
- week over week dashboards
- Bayesian sorting of rated add-ons
- ‘About AMO’ page
- Ability for editors to subscribe to add-on changes
- Q1 retrospective and Q2 planning
- Front page
- Category page redesign impl
- Revised Roadmap
- Compatibility update
- 80% of add-ons compatible with Fx3.1, up 1% from previous week
- Release this Wednesday, March 4th
- Code freeze is March 17 at 11:59pm
- Release in mid-April
Fx 3.1b3 (Shiretoko) – Status: Pending Code Freeze
Firefox Front End Work
- Front-end blockers looking good: only 9 blockers without patches remaining, only two of which are complicated
- Team is now working on code sprints for items that could opportunistically be taken for Firefox 3.1, but will be taken on trunk. The goal is chunking work into small, rapidly achievable solutions.
Beta 3 Progress
- as per Shaver’s recent message to dev-planning we’re looking to close up early this week for Beta 3; if we can’t get enough of the P1 blockers done, we’ll be adding a fourth beta
- investigating progress on these bugs today in order to make a schedule recommendation at tomorrow’s development meeting
- 10 Bugs still blocking beta 3. New patches for JSON bugs on the JS list, others are making progress. We’ve already made the call to do another beta, and over the next 24-48 hours we’re deciding which of the beta 3 blockers will move into beta 4.
- Other areas are looking pretty good to wrap up blockers soon:
- 13 final blocker bugs left in content.
- 3 GFX final blockers.
- 3 Layout final blockers.
- 2 SVG final blockers.
- JS with 46 blockers.
- Component leads are checking nom queues daily. 26 noms are in the queue right now.
- For weekly engineering meeting notes and other info see the Platform page.
- Interesting queries related to Gecko 1.9.1
- 90 1.9.1 blockers (last week: 108).
- Fixes in sync with Firefox 3.0.7
- Code complete yesterday
- Off to build
- Aiming for mid-March release
TBird 3.0b2 (Shredder) – Status: RELEASED