Firefox 22.214.171.124 & 3.0.2 updates been released. See Firefox 3.0.2 Release Notes for more details. Current Firefox 2/3 users may obtain Firefox 126.96.36.199/3.0.2 manually via the Check for Updates… option from the Help menu. Automatic upgrade (for those who have this feature enabled) should occur within the next 24-48 hours. Alternatively, users may also download Firefox 3.0.2 directly by going to http://getfirefox.com and Fx 188.8.131.52 from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html.
Firefox 3.0.2 contains the following updates:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for Sinhala and Slovene are now available.
- Beta releases for Bengali, Galician, Hindi, Icelandic, Kannada, Marathi, Telegu, and Thai are available for testing.
- Fixed a number of minor issues with the layout of certain web pages.
- Fixed several theme issues that affected right-to-left locales.
- Fixed issue that caused some users with customized toolbars to have their Back and Forward buttons go missing (bug 426026)
- Add new Extended Validation (EV) roots to Firefox 3.0.2.
- On certain IDN sites, the password manager would not fill in username and password details properly.
- Fixed several hangs and crashes that occurred when using screen readers.
- Fixed Mac-specific issues:
- See the Firefox 3.0.1 release notes for previous changes.