Here’s an overview of this week’s Update Meeting:
- Fx 220.127.116.11 – Fire Drill (Security) Release on Tuesday, September 18th
- Fx 18.104.22.168 – All prior landings on the Fx 22.214.171.124 branch have been moved the 126.96.36.199 branch.
- Triage on-going
- Code Freeze: TBD
- Target Ship Date: 10/4 but will likely be pushed back by week or two.
- TBird 188.8.131.52 – No Report
- TBird 184.108.40.206 – No Report
- TBird Major Update (TBird 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168) – No Report
- TBird 3 – No Report
- Fx 3.0a8/Gecko 1.9a8 – Released on Thursday, September 20th
- Fx3.0.m9/Gecko 1.9m9 – Currently tracking and focusing on security bugs in trunk. Fuzzers are identifying bugs, and we’re down two from our all time high.
- Code Freeze 10/17
- Places Organizer
- Preview pane
- New toolbar menus/nav
- More work and lots of polish coming
- Identity UI
- Larry to reland, most perf issues solved, new leads coming
- Perf Goals for Fx3 front end
- 50% decrease in chrome overhead vs. chromeless Tp testing
- 20% Txul (new window) improvement
- 10% Ts (startup) improvement
- To be blogged tonight
Complete Meeting Notes.