Here are the highlights from today’s Weekly Update meeting:
- Major Update (Fx 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199)
- Still only being offered to Fx 188.8.131.52 users on the “Beta (update) Channel“.
- Too early to tell about success at this time.
- Scheduled be offered to all Fx 184.108.40.206 users around June 21st
- Fx 220.127.116.11
- Separate meeting today to discuss release scope and schedule.
- More details later this week or at the next update
- Fx 3a6
- More back end work/improvements (tagging) with Places.
- Focus on Security Bugs as for overall security push.
- Larry coming soon!
- Gecko 1.9a6
- Security Focus: Tracking 24 specific bugs with 10 platorm engineers last week.
- GFX: Lots of blockers fixed for A5, big perf patch landed for i18n pages
- Texframe bug and perf analysis
- Mac: CoreGraphics, popups, and context menus, with 3 blockers closed last week.
- June 12 is the last day for hi-risk patches for A6.
- Textframe on track to be enabled by default on trunk this week (hopefully before tomorrow ends, right?).
- X-Site XHR patch planned for this week.
- Thunderbird 18.104.22.168
- Scheduled for release on June 14th.
See the complete meeting notes.